Our Team, Our Values,
Crewton Care was formed by a group of professionals with a genuine commitment, interest and concern for vulnerable adults with Mental Health diagnosis, Learning Disabilities and Autism.
We believe in delivering high-quality treatment, tailored to the individual’s needs within a caring community. Every individual is actively involved in planning and decision-making from assessment onwards, as we believe this gives them control over their own lives.
"A great team that go the extra mile to provide and empower the service user with motivation and skills to achieve their goals in life"
Our highly-trained management team is committed to:
- Treating people with dignity and respect
- Focusing on people’s potential and strengths
- Valuing everyone as a unique individual
- Accepting people for who they are and what they have achieved
- Listening non-judgementally to people’s experiences
- Being genuinely concerned for the person’s wellbeing
- Providing creative and innovative care services
- Helping everyone realise their potential
Every member of staff works towards enabling people to:
- Maximise the choice and control they have over their lives
- Maintain and increase their dignity and self-respect
- Play an active role within their communities
- Build friendships and networks within these communities
- Enjoy opportunities to learn, and grow to realise their potential
- Gain the safety and security they need to reach that future
Our highly professional team are committed to providing care and support that’s appropriate for the individual’s needs.About Us
Call our team today. We aim to carry out assessments within 24 - 48 hours.